BBMXG00 Lafayette 3606 Engine Caterpillar parts G3606B Lafayette
Alternative (cross code) number:
Buy Lafayette 3606 Engine BBMXG00 Caterpillar genuine, new aftermarket tractor parts with delivery
Compatible equipment models: BBMXG00:
GAS ENGINE G3606B Caterpillar
Illustration 1 g06228867
(1) Engine deceleration lever
(2) Service brake lever
(3) Status display
(4) Implement select switch
(5) High-idle engine speed select dial
(6) Blade float select / winch free spool button
(7) Auto blade assist mode select / winch option slow mode button
(8) Blade pitch / ripper / winch control knob
(9) Implements control
(10) Implement lockout switch
(11) Machine power / engine crank switch
(12) Parking brake switch
(13) Steering / direction control
(14) Gear shift up / down knob
(15) Avoidance zone LED (not used)
(16) Parking brake LED
(17) Software stop LED
(18) Fire suppression switch (if equipped)
(19) Active fault LED
(20) Implement lockout LED
(21) Battery / wireless status LED
Illustration 2 g06229164
Left side of operator console
(22) Engine high / low idle button
(23) Display select button
Illustration 3 g06229168
Right side of operator console
(24) Operator console power button
(25) Horn button
(26) Operator console commanded stop switch
(27) Not used this machine series
(28) Machine work light button
(29) RFID chip slot
Engage the Parking Brake switch (12).
Engage the Implement Lockout switch (10).
Place the Machine Power/Engine Crank switch (11) in the OFF position.
Hold down the Operator Console Power Button (24) for 5 Seconds.Note: The blue indicator light on top of the machine will now be solid blue. All power is removed from the operator console.Note: Let the engine cool down before restarting in manual mode.Machine
Illustration 4 g06269001
Ground level service center (GLSC)
(43) Manual/remote mode switch
(44) Battery disconnect switchNote: Illustration 4 displays the Manual/remote mode switch is in the Manual position. Battery Disconnect Switch is in the ON position.Walk to the Ground Level Service Center (GLSC). Rotate the Manual/Remote Mode switch (43) from the remote position to the manual position.Note: Leaving the switch in the remote position can drain battery power when the machine is not running. Only the battery disconnect switch will prevent this switch from draining the battery power.Operate Alternate Machines
On-Board Receiver and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Chip
The Command for Dozing system contains an On-Board Receiver and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Chip that has been specially paired. This pairing cannot be rewritten or modified to allow use of another device. This pairing allows one Operator Console to operate one Remote Control Machine while not interfering with another existing Command for Dozing Machine.Link an Operator Console to the On-Board Receiver
The Operator Console can only be used to control one machine at a time, however the Operator Console can be used to control an alternate remote control machine by linking the Operator Console to a new On-Board Receiver.Linking an On-Board Receiver to an Operator Console is followed as:
Locate the Operator Console, On-Board Receiver, and RFID Chip.
Insert the RFID Chip into the Operator Console.
Power up the Operator Console (In accordance with the OMM).To Link the Operator Console to another machine:
Locate the Operator Console, and RFID Chip from the Alternate Command for dozing Machine.
Remove existing RFID Chip.
Insert RFID Chip from the other Command for dozing machine.
Power up the Operator Console (In accordance with the OMM).