BBRRW00 Lafayette 3606 Engine Caterpillar parts G3606B Lafayette
Alternative (cross code) number:
Buy Lafayette 3606 Engine BBRRW00 Caterpillar genuine, new aftermarket tractor parts with delivery
Compatible equipment models: BBRRW00:
GAS ENGINE G3606B Caterpillar
Illustration 1 g06228867
(1) Engine deceleration lever
(2) Service brake lever
(3) Status display
(4) Implement select switch
(5) High-idle engine speed select dial
(6) Blade float select / winch free spool button
(7) Auto blade assist mode select / winch option slow mode button
(8) Blade pitch / ripper / winch control knob
(9) Implements control
(10) Implement lockout switch
(11) Machine power / engine crank switch
(12) Parking brake switch
(13) Steering / direction control
(14) Gear shift up / down knob
(15) Avoidance zone LED (not used)
(16) Parking brake LED
(17) Software stop LED
(18) Fire suppression switch (if equipped)
(19) Active fault LED
(20) Implement lockout LED
(21) Battery / wireless status LED
Illustration 2 g06229164
Left side of operator console
(22) Engine high / low idle button
(23) Display select button
Illustration 3 g06229168
Right side of operator console
(24) Operator console power button
(25) Horn button
(26) Operator console commanded stop switch
(27) Not used this machine series
(28) Machine work light button
(29) RFID chip slot
Confirm that the Operator Console Commanded Stop (26) is turned off, turn the switch clockwise to disengage.
Turn the following switches to the default position.
"Implement Lockout" (10) ON
"Parking Brake" (12) ON
"Machine Power/Engine Crank" (11) OFF
"Implements Control" (9) CENTER
"Steering / Direction Control" (13) CENTER
Make sure that the operator console is upright.Note: The operator console has a built-in inclinometer / accelerometer sensor which prevents operation when the console is tilted past 45 degrees in any direction or is dropped.
Press the Operator Console Power button (24) to power on the operator console.
Illustration 4 g06246621
Operator console access card scan area
(30) Front-right corner
Within 8 seconds, scan the Operator Console Access Card on the front-right corner of the Operator Console where the indicator label is. A dim Cat logo will appear until the Operator Console Access Card is swiped. The Cat logo will appear brighter when the card is successfully swiped.Note: If the Operator Console Access Card is not scanned within 8 seconds, the Operator Console will power off, and the procedure will require repeated.
Place the Machine Power / Engine Crank switch (11) on the operator console to the ON (center) position.
Hold the "Horn" Button (25) on the console for 4 seconds.
Verify that the Blue Indicator Lamps are flashing.
Press the Operator Console Commanded Stop (26) button and confirm that the Red Indicator Lamps on the tractor are illuminated or the Stop indicator on the Operator Console is illuminated.Note: If Conceal mode is enabled, the remote control indicators will not cycle.